Good new features - Rev IDE

Ray Horsley ray at linkitonline.com
Fri Sep 1 18:55:53 CDT 2006

I'm enjoying following your discoveries in Revolution, Shari.  One of
the things I recall missing in the Rev IDE a while back was the Control
Browser.  This feature in Metacard was and continues to be the easiest
way I know of to open the script of a grouped object.  Without it I was
a little put out in the Rev IDE.  Have you found an easy way to edit
the scripts of grouped objects?

Ray Horsley
Developer, LinkIt! Software