Good new features - Rev IDE

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Fri Sep 1 14:40:09 CDT 2006

Working in the Rev IDE to help familiarize myself with all the
changes and new features.

Found a happy change.  With a script open, can save the stack with Command-S.

In my old version of MC, Command-S with the script open told it to
search the script.

Good new feature :-)

Another happy change is the ability to hit Command-M with the script
open, and get the message box.  Previously it added something to the
script itself, I do not recall, maybe on mouseUp/end mouseUp?

Another good new feature :-)

I miss the buttons at the top of the script that let me view all the
handlers, though.  I know I can turn on this list in a field at the
left of the script.  But this means to either widen the script
window, or narrow the area for script editing.

Miss this feature a LOT :-(

Shari
--
Mac and Windows shareware games