Modified Script Editor

Ray Horsley ray at linkitonline.com
Tue Oct 3 20:24:44 CDT 2006

Thanks for the insight, Jackie.  I'm usually pretty good about
avoiding the use of reserved words.  This was a case where I thought
the engine actually needed to see the reserved word without the
quotes.  After all, that's how it worked with previous versions of
the engine.  Anyway, live and learn.

Thanks,

Ray Horsley
Developer, LinkIt! Software