Modified Script Editor

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Oct 3 21:28:53 CDT 2006

Ray Horsley wrote:
 > Thanks for the insight, Jackie.  I'm usually pretty good about avoiding
 > the use of reserved words.  This was a case where I thought the engine
 > actually needed to see the reserved word without the quotes.  After all,
 > that's how it worked with previous versions of the engine.

Actually, it will still work with the current engine (try it from the
message box, for example.) The glitch only recently cropped up with the
last release of the variable watcher. If you keep the VW closed, you
shouldn't see the problem.

The new additions to the VW are so welcome that I don't mind working
around the glitch, now that I know what it is. But if it bothers you too
much, you can substitute your older copy of mctools.mc and you'll get
back the previous behavior.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com