Something wrong in the state of Denmark?

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sat Feb 25 16:01:03 CST 2006

>  > I ordered and paid for RR Media about 10 days ago and have
>>  yet to receive an acknowledgement or a registration code.
>
>What good would it do? According to the web site, Rev Media is "coming
>soon"... I'm surprised you could have ordered and paid for it to begin with.
>And even if you could, I would have suspected that the "Coming Soon" banner
>would have made you stop and think "hmm, maybe I shouldn't order this
>now..."
>
>Ken Ray

You'd think he would receive an acknowledgement regardless.  An email
letting him know that his payment was received, along with the status
of the product, expected shipping date, and so forth.

Were they offering it on sale for pre-release, I wonder?

Shari
--
Mac and Windows shareware games
http://www.gypsyware.com