Something wrong in the state of Denmark?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Feb 25 15:35:14 CST 2006

On 2/25/06 4:08 AM, "Mathewson" <richmond at mail.maclaunch.com> wrote:

> This may sound a bit churlish, but it seems to connect with
> some other recent postings.
>
> I ordered and paid for RR Media about 10 days ago and have
> yet to receive an acknowledgement or a registration code.

What good would it do? According to the web site, Rev Media is "coming
soon"... I'm surprised you could have ordered and paid for it to begin with.
And even if you could, I would have suspected that the "Coming Soon" banner
would have made you stop and think "hmm, maybe I shouldn't order this
now..."

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/