MC 2.7

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Feb 16 23:58:17 CST 2006

MisterX wrote:
> For the MC 2.6b12, I reported you the same day a number of
> issues which you still haven't confirmed - no, no hurry req.!!! ;)

That's right.  All of us who work on the MC IDE do so at our own
expense.  When client work is waiting it must get first dibs.

Please consider the absence of a bounce notice confirmation that your
email was received.  Your list is in queue.

> Adding the enterprise rev extras compared to MC's is definitely not going to
> help no matter how much eye candy they put in. I'll try to make some
> screenshots for you...

No need for me; sounds like an engine issue. You could attach them to
your bug report, but it might be quicker to start by answering the
outstanding questions there first.

  Managing Editor, revJournal