UB standalones - FIXED!

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Thu Dec 7 03:59:41 CST 2006

Hi Tereza,

> On Dec 6, 2006, at 2:53 PM, Tereza Snyder wrote:
>
>> On Dec 6, 2006, at 2:33 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>>> I found the issue:  I can build standalones with the version of
>>> the MC IDE or v2.7 in the Archives section of the Yahoo Group,
>>> but not the one in the main listing above it.
>> Yay! it worked for me too!
> There is a difference: a bit of code that looks like an unnecessary
> duplicate actually isn't. I made the change in my own standalone
> builder and finally, the UB standalone runs!

Could you please send me some info about or the different piece of
code itself?
Then I can change it in the current IDE and upload a working copy.

I thought the only difference between ths standalone builder scripts
in 2.7 and 2.7.1
was a change to the windows sections?

2.7 did not work correctly on windows if I remember right.

Thanks in advance!

> And it was SO OBVIOUS (in retrospect), too!
> Thanks Richard, I would never have thought to run the old one.

> --
> Tereza Snyder
>
>    Califex Software, Inc.
>    www.califexsoftware.com