UB standalones - FIXED!

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Wed Dec 6 15:13:35 CST 2006

On Dec 6, 2006, at 2:53 PM, Tereza Snyder wrote:

> On Dec 6, 2006, at 2:33 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>
>> I found the issue:  I can build standalones with the version of
>> the MC IDE or v2.7 in the Archives section of the Yahoo Group, but
>> not the one in the main listing above it.
>>

> Yay! it worked for me too!

There is a difference: a bit of code that looks like an unnecessary
duplicate actually isn't. I made the change in my own standalone
builder and finally, the UB standalone runs!

And it was SO OBVIOUS (in retrospect), too!

Thanks Richard, I would never have thought to run the old one.

Tereza Snyder

    Califex Software, Inc.
    www.califexsoftware.com