UB standalones - update

Tariel Gogoberidze tariel at mac.com
Wed Dec 6 14:29:11 CST 2006

> Richard Gaskin wrote:
>> I'm testing w/2.7.4, trying to make a standalone with the latest MC
>> IDE.
>>  After following the steps to set up the runtime engines (as outlined
>> in
>> Ken's doc), I can build the standalone successfully but it doesn't
>> run.
>>
>> What might I be missing?
>
> Since then I've gone through the process a second time, downloading a
> new copy of the IDE, making a new runtime engine to build from, and
> even
> including Jacque's plist file which works for her to make sure it isn't
> that.
>
> Still no go.
>
> Tereza has mentioned a similar experience.
> How many of you are able to sucessfully make v2.7 builds in MC?
>
> --
>   Richard Gaskin
>   Fourth World Media Corporation

I tried  to build standalone back in October following Ken's
instructions

  MC IDE 2.7.1 and Rev engine 2.7.4-gm-1
  OS 10.3.9 dual 1.8 PowerPC G5

"PowerPC-32" build was fine

"UB" build was successful  but I was NOT able to launch it.
It appears in dock momentarily and immediately quits.

best regards
Tariel