Holy moley! First test of Revolution versus Metacard

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Thu Aug 31 19:20:08 CDT 2006

>But I'm curious, when would you need the message box in a finished
>application? Rev's message box, with its extra features, would
>hardly be suitable, though MetaCard's plain ole box would I suppose
>be more neutral.

The message box is for internal use only.  I found it is easier to
permanently embed stacks that I might need during testing of a
standalone.  Moving stacks in and out was a pain in the patootie.  So
it is in there just for me :-)

So you embed your stacks with some other name, and have the startup
sequence rename them every time it launches?

Shari
--
Mac and Windows shareware games
http://www.gypsyware.com