MC and UB

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Mon Aug 21 09:00:28 CDT 2006

Hi Shari,

Thank Mark, he wrote the code :-)

> I sympathize.  I am upgrading from a G3 so I feel your pain.  350
> mhz speed... 128 MB RAM... yup, I feel your pain.  WHY is it taking
> so long to just jump back and forth between these two programs?!
> Yup, most everyday I sit and watch and wait for it to do things...

Well actually i upgraded my machine some time ago with a 1 Ghz
processor card and 1 GB of RAM.

Since i do no 3D and/or video editing alot, but have to handle 300 MB
files in
Photoshop from time to time, that is still fast enough for me.

Besides the fact that I simply do not have the money to buy me an up-
to-date Mac ;-)

> I dated a fella with an old VW once, my car broke down and he
> loaned it to me.  That thing had no get up and go at all.  Going up
> a hill, it's top speed was I think about 25.  Looong string of cars
> trailing behind me.  Pedal to the floor.  Putt... putt... putt...
> Yup, and there you are working miracles with it!
> THANKEE!
>
> Shari
> Soon to partake of all of the efforts so many of you have input...

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
http://www.major-k.de