MC and UB

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Mon Aug 21 08:48:24 CDT 2006

 From a Friend of the Lean IDE to Winnie the Poobah:

THANK YOU!

I sympathize.  I am upgrading from a G3 so I feel your pain.  350 mhz
speed... 128 MB RAM... yup, I feel your pain.  WHY is it taking so
long to just jump back and forth between these two programs?!  Yup,
most everyday I sit and watch and wait for it to do things...

I dated a fella with an old VW once, my car broke down and he loaned
it to me.  That thing had no get up and go at all.  Going up a hill,
it's top speed was I think about 25.  Looong string of cars trailing
behind me.  Pedal to the floor.  Putt... putt... putt...

Yup, and there you are working miracles with it!

THANKEE!

Shari
Soon to partake of all of the efforts so many of you have input...

--
Mac and Windows shareware games
http://www.gypsyware.com