MC IDE and new computers

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Mon Aug 21 09:40:09 CDT 2006

>Thank Mark, he wrote the code :-)

Then, THANKEE MARK!  You are VERY appreciated.  Everyone who has kept
the IDE lean and mean is very appreciated.  I remember my trial runs
with Rev, so many windows to do things I didn't have room for the
windows of my creation :-)  Sort of like a desk... not that you
should look at mine right now but, work flows better when the desk
isn't all cluttered :-)

>Well actually i upgraded my machine some time ago with a 1 Ghz
>processor card and 1 GB of RAM.
>
>Since i do no 3D and/or video editing alot, but have to handle 300 MB files in
>Photoshop from time to time, that is still fast enough for me.
>
>Besides the fact that I simply do not have the money to buy me an
>up-to-date Mac ;-)

I use Photoshop a lot, too.  I look forward to being able to use
Bryce.  I bought it and never used it.  My current computer cannot
handle it.  Rendering one image takes 45 minutes :-/

I've been saving for almost a year for this computer upgrade :-)
Ever since Apple made the announcement and I realized that they were
planning to "break" another OS.  Gosh I can't believe it's actually
on its way!  Free printer arrives today, not free computer scheduled
for end of week.  Very exciting!

They had some GREAT deals on monitors if bought with the computer,
but I knew I needed the funds for Revolution, too, so a new monitor
is on the list for 2008.  Oh I wish I could've...  mine is a little
cranky...

How can somebody spend money two years off?  Simple, you know you
make XYZ.  You know it costs ABC to make XYZ.  So XYZ-ABC is your
expendable income.  Presuming sales remain at current level, you can
predict how much extra money you will have every month.

Then you create the Git List...

Yup, you can tell I've worked for accounting firms :-)

Shari

--
Mac and Windows shareware games
http://www.gypsyware.com