MC and UB/ was: CGI for dummies failed

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Mon Aug 21 03:36:40 CDT 2006

Hi Shari, Richard and all friends of the lean IDE!

> J. Landman Gay wrote:
>> Shari wrote:
>>> I do not have a current license.  My license is for Metacard from
>>> before the RunRev takeover.  I am waiting for the OSX-Intel-
>>> Metacard standalone bugs to be worked out before I upgrade my
>>> license :-)
>> As Richard pointed out, you can use the old MC engine.
>> Note though that there are no standalone/Intel bugs when building
>> with Revolution's IDE. I believe Richard is working on getting the
>> MC IDE standalone builder to work with Universal Binaries, but in
>> the mean time MC still works fine as-is for Windows and PPC Macs
> I've tested the materials Jacque sent me from Mark Waddingham, and
> in my brief test is looks like he did a find job.  Klaus is
> verifying this now and if it's a go he'll post a new build with it.

Malte B. was so kind to test some standalones for me, since I do not
have an
IntelMac, I'm still working with an almost 6 year old G4, which
behaves just like
a Volkswagen (the old Beetle) :-)

It looks like Mark's code is working well! Not that I had doubted
that ;-)

I will be able to post a new build of the MC IDE next week I think.
So stay tuned!

> --
>  Richard Gaskin
>  Fourth World Media Corporation