MC 2.4.3 & Tiger problems

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Wed May 18 19:14:28 EDT 2005

> Recently, Karl Becker  wrote:
>
> > Am I dreaming, or does MetaCard
> > actually run things faster than Revolution?
>
> It's quite possible this is true in the IDE, but as a standalone it's
> unlikely.  They're run by the same engine.

well, several times I had the experience of a stack created with MC 2.3
and converted to Rev 2.5 that was running faster as a standalone
made with MC than as a standalone made with Rev... both on MacOS9
and WinXP...
This was specially noticeable when user was returning to card 1 on
which was a complex group made of a large number of images...

JB