The whole id number thing

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Jun 21 14:50:59 EDT 2005

Shari,

The quick and dirty solution i found was to use imageID&&imageName as
the name... This works quite well. You could eventually put stackname &&
imageid as well.

What is really missing though is a "if there is an image id x" that
looks in all stacks because if images have a global behavior which they
do, the there an image should work that way too...

BTW, 2.6 seems to generate new ids for images... Did i miss that one too in
the what's new? ;)

cheers
Xavier