The whole id number thing

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Tue Jun 21 08:50:29 EDT 2005

>The quick and dirty solution i found was to use imageID&&imageName as
>the name... This works quite well. You could eventually put stackname &&
>imageid as well.

You mean:

set the icon of btn someBtn to (the id of img myName of stack myStack)

?

I think I tried "set the icon of btn someBtn to (nameOfImage of stack
someStack)" or something to that effect.  I know I tried several
combinations of things trying to get that image to take hold.  I know
I tried specifying the stack it was in with some of the efforts.
All the efforts failed.  In the end I gave up and cloned it for a new
id.

Far as I could tell you could specify a host stack, but if Metacard
had a graphic with the same id, it would still override.  Perhaps
newer engines have refined this behavior?

Shari

--
Mac and Windows shareware games
http://www.gypsyware.com