O/T for Klaus

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Fri Jul 22 09:09:20 CDT 2005

Klaus,

Not a syllable.  I do however, know bad words in many languages
including Urdu, Spanish, French, Italian, and probably others I've
forgotten :-)

My forte was dancing.  It got away from me a couple years ago, and I
do miss it.  I'm not familiar with the Sinti and Roma, having sprung
from a renegade group of "runaway gypsies" who did not "fit" among
the norm.  I've often thought about tracing the family tree to learn
more about them.  They were not talked about much.  My family was
great at gossip about some aunt or cousin, but history?  Even just my
mother's younger years were something she refused to talk about.  And
I do mean refused.  Whatever it was, she did not want to remember.

My persona reminded her of those years and things she did not want to
remember.  And we clashed a lot.  I was the "oddball" in the family,
who by then had become normalized, but I retained the wayward genes.

Shari

--
Mac and Windows shareware games
http://www.gypsyware.com