Program won't open

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sun Feb 27 09:23:00 EST 2005

>If this is on a Windows machine, there is a known conflict with
>Norton's various utilities. See the Read Me for details.

Nope, the fellow had OSX.  Mac OS 10.3.7 to be exact.  I've had
reports like this before, but as the majority seem to be able to
launch my programs, did not look into it.

Am assuming that virus programs prevent it from launching because it
creates a prefs file.  But what concerns me is that even if someone
turned off the antivirus software to install, wouldn't it still cause
problems when the program tries to read and write from the files it
created?

Shari
--
Mac and Windows shareware games