Program won't open

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Sat Feb 26 23:52:02 EST 2005

Shari,

I opened your app on MacOS X 10.3.8. On that Mac, no firewall or
virus protection has been installed (the firewall is on a
different Mac which is also the router). The testfile.txt is
created in te TestLaunch folder and the blackjackgold.txt in the
user's preferences folder. No problems here.

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info