image display

Rick Rice rice at cariboo.bc.ca
Tue Aug 9 11:29:22 CDT 2005

	I am still using Metacard 2.5
	On the Mac (OS--X.3) I have images with graphic objects (curve)
overlaid. The object appearance is filled so that it will respond to a
mouse click. The ink is set to noop.
	Depending on the student input, I want to outline the location of the
object so that the student can see where it is and what it is outlining
on the base image. To do this I set, in a script,  the ink to admin.
This leaves the base image visible with a cell now outlined by the
graphic object.
	Now for the problem. When I move this to Windows XP and older, when I
set the ink to admin I get the entire object filled with grey which
obscures the underlying cell. I have tried every fill, nothing results
in a simple line outlining the object.
	How can I make the object line visible without filling it. I tried
unchecking the "filled" in appearance but then there is no mouse
response.
	Rick