Printing and stopped jobs

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sat Oct 30 01:51:08 EDT 2004

Interesting.  I also have OSX 10.2.8.  I've diddled with it quite a
bit, and at one point thought I had it solved by going to the stack
one final time before printing, and out of nowhere it up and stopped
printing again.  I have a stack with embedded stacks, and from a menu
item in one embedded stack call on it to print something.  It opens
another embedded stack, inputs the data to print into the field, sets
the printscale to 1, the printmargins to 36,36,36,36, then prints
from point a to point b.  Except when it doesn't :-)

--
Mac and Windows shareware games
http://www.gypsyware.com