Printing and stopped jobs

Ray Horsley ray at linkitonline.com
Sat Oct 30 02:19:39 EDT 2004

Not that I know of, but coincidentally I've just started experiencing
this exact same problem using 2.5 on OSX 10.2.8.  I didn't spend a lot
of time with it, but it seems that the problem (stopping print jobs) is
also brought on by using the 'open printing with dialog' command.  I'm
anxious to see any other posting regarding this.

Ray Horsley
Developer, LinkIt! Software