further incompatibilities with Rev

Huisingh, Larry R Larry_R_Huisingh at RL.gov
Mon Oct 11 09:11:37 EDT 2004

As far as moving resources into your project this is what I do on an MC
project I have been maintaining for a number of years.  I have a standalone
that includes all the resources I need.  This part very, very rarely
changes.  It just loads the stack that has all the real code and data in it.
When I need to make changes I use MC to load the app stack and run it within
MC.  When resources are referenced they wind up using the MC resources in
the IDE.  When I run the app with the standalone the app stack uses the
resources in the standalone.  I don't load the standalone within MC so I
don't get a conflict.  This also allows data to be saved in the app stack
since you can't do that to the standalone.

This works well for me.

Larry Huisingh