further incompatibilities with Rev

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Oct 10 14:28:05 EDT 2004

On 10/10/04 12:37 PM, "Shari" <shari at gypsyware.com> wrote:

> I do the majority of my beta testing in stack mode, so that I can
> immediately fix any errors that occur.  Only when I believe I've
> squashed all the bugs do I turn it into a standalone, and test again.
>
> If I am understanding this thread correctly, Rev would not allow
> that.  Which adds to the many reasons I have not converted from MC to
> Rev.

Actually to be clear, Rev doesn't *prevent* you from opening a stack with
duplicate stack names to ones in Rev; it just *warns* you now that this is
the case. AFAIK, it doesn't affect working with your stack in Rev, nor
building standalones, but it's just one more thing that makes it more
difficult to work with both MC and Rev.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/