further incompatibilities with Rev

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sun Oct 10 11:37:59 EDT 2004

>If we are able to copy resources ONLY into
>standalones,
>it will be highly difficult to test stacks from
>MC when it opens as player.
>I've been testing many stacks that include
>the Answer and Ask dialogs, by double clicking
>them.

My stacks usually have many embedded stacks, some custom, and always
the ask/answer which have been customized to perform and look a
certain way within the stack.

It's impossible to properly beta test a stack if you cannot include
the embedded stacks that will go into the standalone.

I do the majority of my beta testing in stack mode, so that I can
immediately fix any errors that occur.  Only when I believe I've
squashed all the bugs do I turn it into a standalone, and test again.

If I am understanding this thread correctly, Rev would not allow
that.  Which adds to the many reasons I have not converted from MC to
Rev.

Shari
Gypsy King Software
--