metacard Digest, Vol 14, Issue 7

Dr.John R.Vokey vokey at uleth.ca
Tue Nov 9 18:45:14 EST 2004

Richard,
   I don't think you answered the question Robert Brenstein asked.  So,
with FlipsIDE currently, if I have some low-level RR license (i.e., not
Enterprise), what happens when I flip to MC?  Are the standalone
builder stacks locked out somehow?  With DreamCard, for example, I
don't need standalone capabilities, but I do need MC (like others, I
just can't get the hang of the RR IDE).  (BTW, I love the name,
FlipsIDE---nice pun).

--
John R. Vokey, PhD
Professor