2.6b5

Robert Brenstein rjb at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Wed May 26 02:38:28 EDT 2004

Well, the b5 is uploaded to Yahoo. It is different from b4 in a
number of ways. I tried to test it thoroughly but those last minute
improvements are always a potential hazard :)

I have included a separate release notes to outline the changes more
clearly for those who follow (much of this is only relevant at this
stage, so no reason to add it to the docs for now). Included is also
the first draft of "plugin primer".

I have also took a liberty to include a few sample plugins to play
with. We will need to decide at some point which plugins to include
in the final release (I mean in general).

Now a few days break for me away from my office :)

Robert Brenstein