How could i edit the stack mctools?

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 13:40:27 EDT 2004

on Mon, 24 May 2004

Richard Gaskin wrote in response to Alejandro Tejada:

>>Does anyone have problems with pop up menus in the
>>properties stacks of the mc ide?

> None here.
> Which version of the IDE and the engine are you
> using?

I'm using the version distributed with the installer
McSetup.exe . I've two more copies of MetaCard
in different folders that use the modified versions
posted by Willhem Sanke and Richard Gaskin.

>> How could i edit the stack mctools in the ide,
>> to check the scripts?

> With the Object Browser -- you can select any open
> stack using its popup menu at the top.

Ah! The object browser. Thanks Richard!

on Tue, 25 May 2004
"MisterX" wrote:

> I've edited the MC IDE extensively without any
> probs.
>
> Have you tried on a fresh copy?
> Is this the new IDE or 2.5?

Yes, Xavier. It's a fresh copy of mctools 2.5
I've installed the new ides in others folders.

By the way, running more than one copy of MC.exe
produces the unexpected result of opening the
stack mchome in a location far offscreen. I solved
this by setting the loc of mctools to the screenloc
in a opencard handler.

Thanks to Richard and Xavier!

al

=====