Plugins, fonts

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat May 8 10:20:03 EDT 2004

Scott Rossi wrote:

> The MC IDE is supposed to be after all open source now, so I think
 > it should be possible to develop new features and then have folks
> try them out.  Richard, is this doable?

Yes, and done:  Robert Brenstein is a very good scripter, he's been in
the community quite a while, and none of the things he needs for his
plugin, far as I can tell, will cause harm to the performance or
behavior of the IDE.  For these reasons I added him to the moderator
list a few days ago so he can post his changes in B5.