IDE and libUrl

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Tue Jul 27 17:21:49 EDT 2004

Ah, right. Yes that would cause extra difficulty.
With that said, should the IDE generally be doing something along the
lines of:

try
    start using stack "libURL"
catch tErr
    answer error "Error loading libURL... version conflict?"
end try

And would that relieve some of the problems with any incompatible
library, in general?