IDE and libUrl

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Mon Jul 26 16:42:49 EDT 2004

This reminds me of the warning the tools stack used to always give me
when I got new beta releases of Metacard- that the version of the tools
stack didn't match the version of the engine. Could we use this same
sort of logic, and maybe add an extra line or two to the IDE to
specifically check for a matching version of libURL? The user could of
course ignore the warning, but at least they'd be likely to understand
why their URL scripts were failing after receiving said warning...

- Brian