proposal: revAppVersion = 0

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Wed Jul 21 10:06:52 EDT 2004

At 8:53 pm -0700 20/7/04, Richard Gaskin wrote:

>But you raise a good point:  would there be any harm in having
>libURL automatically loaded?
>
>I can't think of any.  Unless someone tells me not to I'm inclined
>to have it do so....

I'm not so sure. (There has to be someone. :))

If the IDE automatically loads libUrl (or any other library), there's
a tendency to forget to explicitly add a "start using" in your
standalones. This could be another slippery slope where the IDE
behaves slightly less like the standalones we use it to build.

That's why I've always removed the parts of the IDE frontscript that
start using libUrl whenever you make a get/post/etc url call.

Cheers
Dave