MC versions problem: Bug fixed only with 2.5?

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Tue Jul 20 05:57:13 EDT 2004

Hi,

There is unfortunally no more issues betwin the 2.4.3 and the 2.5
versions of Metacard. About your specific need in about editing of
chinese text (in MC fields), i remember that Frederic Rinaldi had to
deal with such kind of tasks before.

Regards,

Le 16 juil. 04, à 14:49, ANGEHRN Albert a écrit :

> Hi. I am have an urgent PROBLEM related to MC versions:
> Editing of chinese text (in MC fields) works well in 2.5 but not in
> 2.4.3.
>
> Now, the last version to which I accessed with my key is 2.4.3. I
> downloaded 2.5, but it doesn't accept the key.
>
> Is there any intermediate version 2.4.x which I can still access with
> my key and in which the problem has been solved? Where can I download
> it?
>
> thank you very much for your advice
>
> -albert
> INSEAD
>
>  ===============================================================
>  Prof. Dr. Albert A. ANGEHRN
> Professor of Information Technology and Entrepreneurship
>  Alcatel Chaired Professor of Net Economy and E-Management
> Director, Centre for Advanced Learning Technologies (CALT)
> INSEAD, The European Institute of Business Administration
>  Bd de Constance, F-77300 Fontainebleau, France
> (P): 33 -1 - 6072 4361 (4004)  (F): 33 -1 - 6074 5545 (5544)
> (E): albert.angehrn at insead.edu  (W): http://www.insead.edu/calt

Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris
F - 77140 Nemours

psahores+ at +easynet.fr

GSM:   +33 6 03 95 77 70
Pro:      +33 1 41 60 52 68
Dom:    +33 1 64 45 05 33
Fax:      +33 1 64 45 05 33

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Net/Private applications & ACID DB over IP
"Mutualiser les deltas de productivité"