MC versions problem: Bug fixed only with 2.5?

ANGEHRN Albert Albert.ANGEHRN at insead.edu
Fri Jul 16 15:49:16 EDT 2004

Hi. I am have an urgent PROBLEM related to MC versions:
Editing of chinese text (in MC fields) works well in 2.5 but not in 2.4.3.

Now, the last version to which I accessed with my key is 2.4.3. I downloaded
2.5, but it doesn't accept the key.

Is there any intermediate version 2.4.x which I can still access with my key
and in which the problem has been solved? Where can I download it?

thank you very much for your advice

-albert
INSEAD

Prof. Dr. Albert A. ANGEHRN
Professor of Information Technology and Entrepreneurship
Alcatel Chaired Professor of Net Economy and E-Management
Director, Centre for Advanced Learning Technologies (CALT)
INSEAD, The European Institute of Business Administration
Bd de Constance, F-77300 Fontainebleau, France
(P): 33 -1 - 6072 4361 (4004)  (F): 33 -1 - 6074 5545 (5544)
(E): albert.angehrn at insead.edu  (W): http://www.insead.edu/calt