Storing cgi data in stacks

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Wed Feb 18 08:20:52 EST 2004

On Feb 18, 2004, at 7:48 AM, Pierre Sahores wrote:

> Please, don't never spend time in binding MC/Rev to MySQL 3.23. MySQL
> is
> not a real DB server

HA! I guess you haven't used MySQL recently, Pierre.

Current MySQL versions are "ACID" as you call it, and they also have
another product MaxDB: "MaxDB is the result of a strategic alliance
between MySQL and SAP to jointly develop and market an enterprise-class
Open Source database capable of running high-end business-critical
applications including SAP/R3."

I would recommend PostgreSQL also though.

--
Alex Rice | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com