Storing cgi data in stacks

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Wed Feb 18 10:22:37 EST 2004

I agree with some of your points, but keep in mind that MySQL is
perfect for some projects.
MySQL 4.0 is much faster than anything you can do inside of MC/Rev
(unless perhaps a database is so small it doesn't belong in a RDBMS),
and I've had no crashes in more than 6 months...

I know it is very easy to have a long discussion of MySQL vs other
databases, but surely you overstate things here based on old
experiences with MySQL.

No argument that PostgreSQL is another good open source option.