cursor temporarily vanishes on startup

tech at paynesparkman.com tech at paynesparkman.com
Mon Feb 2 12:21:46 EST 2004

Thanks for the tip Ray.  I haven't had any luck with it so far though.  I've noticed now that the problem is independent of whether I set the cursor to busy.  It dissappears even
when I leave it alone.  Something I forgot to mention in my first post is that everything works as it should when I open my stack in the editing environment and use the message
box to "send startup to this stack".

Rich Mooney