cursor temporarily vanishes on startup

Ray Horsley ray at linkitonline.com
Mon Feb 2 10:19:21 EST 2004

I've had the same problem under slightly different circumstances.  I'm
sorry I don't have a cure-all solution, however, you might want to try
experimenting with which window the cursor is on when you set it to
"busy".  I've discovered this has an effect on whether the busy cursor
appears or not.

Ray Horsley
Developer, LinkIt! Software