2lz3

tech at paynesparkman.com tech at paynesparkman.com
Fri Aug 6 10:31:35 EDT 2004

Klaus, I tried this out and I like it (your drag and drop code has become a welcome member of my software).  I even like
having something that looks OSX on my Win2k but, I'm having major problems using it with the 2.5 engine and the b7 IDE
on Win2k.  It doesn't work at all unless the MC toolbar is open, it corrupts my stack I keep in the plugins folder and set to
open automatically by the plugin manager by making it so that I can't save the stack to the plugin folder and I can't delete it
from that folder unless I reboot.  Once my stack is corrupted, the plugins manager fails to load correctly (I get and error
telling me so) until I remove my stack from the plugins folder.  Although my stack is obviously being corrupted, the revision
date doesn't change.  I forgot to check if the file size did.  This happened on 2 attempts and then I gave up.  Is this
supposed to be compatible with the 2.5 engine?  As a side note which may be related, I've noticed that since switching to
the b7 IDE, the plugin manager no longer automatically loads the regular toolbar even though I configure it to do so.
Anybody else seen this?

Rich Mooney
Payne Sparkman Mfg.