2lz3

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Fri Aug 6 12:38:03 EDT 2004

Hi Brian and Chipp,

> Klaus,
>
> It looks like it all came through just fine here, hopefully intact in
> my quote below- perhaps it's your mail client that doesn't like it?

Yes, Robert B. already found that there is an invisible character right
after the urls...

And that made the rest of the text disappear in MY mail client...
Even in Brians reply!

@Chipp

This is the first time in 3 years that i had trouble with the
combination of Apple mail and OS X...
So installin a  new mail client might be a bit too much, but thanks for
the hint :-)

> - Brian
>
>> Hi MetaCarders,
>>
>> i just uploaded my new "2lz3" palette, the nice and handy replacement
>> I provide 2 versions, but both have the OS X look, since i faked a
>> palette behaviour,
>> and the overwhelming (?) response to my announcement did not
>> encourage me to make
>> this extra "cosmetic" work...
>>
>> But there were some issues with the look of "standard" buttons on
>> win, so i changed
>> this at least (to please my eyes ;-)...
>>
>> Mac-Version:

EOF ;-)

Thanks a lot for all your help, hints and suggestions :-)

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
http://www.major-k.de