erroneous error codes

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Apr 22 21:39:58 EDT 2004

On 4/22/04 5:11 PM, Wouter wrote:

> snip
>

>> The main change here is to use line -4 to -1 of the error codes if the
>> first line has a target object that is 0. See if this works and let me
>> know. As I said, I don't think this is a perfect fix, but it seems to be
>> on the right track.
>>

> Why the 4 last lines? If metacard is reporting the error correctly,
> there are 5 lines in the which parameter.

Okay, let's try 5. Rev uses four, that's the only reason I did.

But I am now thinking the number of lines varies depending on the error.
Each line is a successive error having to do with the same user-action.
I'm pretty sure I've seen some that have only four, and that could throw
things off. But let's try five for a while and see how it goes.

It may be that Rev chose four arbitrarily, since every line at the
bottom has at least something to do with the problem being reported.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com