erroneous error codes

Wouter wouter.abraham at pi.be
Fri Apr 23 02:10:49 EDT 2004

> erroneous error codes
> Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
> Thu Apr 22 16:19:57 EDT 2004

snip

> Should we consider replacing the execution error dialog?
>
> The current version is not especially helpful in development, and is
> arguably too ugly to use in standalones.
>
> It should be possible to create an error dialog that is useful for both
> us developers and our users, and is more attractive as well.

This is a certainty.

> Worth pursuing, or should we just keep making our own?
What is the difference, or what do you mean?

> --
>   Richard Gaskin
>   Fourth World Media Corporation

But it will be only useful if  the error routines inside the engine are
overhauled and corrected or adapted to work correctly in the Metacard
environment (because some more testing revealed that there is much more
to it than meets the eye).
Nevertheless, you are all doing great work. Tnx.

Greetings,
WA