erroneous error codes

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Apr 22 16:19:57 EDT 2004

Wouter wrote:

> To put the change in the refresh handler is better though. But I was and
> still am testing when the errordialog of the "execution error" stack
> itself is called. Up to now it is never.

I believe that handler is only called when the stack is included in a
standalone and you have the necessary "start using" command in place.

This raises a question for when we have this error issue resolved:

Should we consider replacing the execution error dialog?

The current version is not especially helpful in development, and is
arguably too ugly to use in standalones.

It should be possible to create an error dialog that is useful for both
us developers and our users, and is more attractive as well.

Worth pursuing, or should we just keep making our own?