Problem unlocking MC with MC_IDE

M. en T.E. Alejandro Diaz Infante linux at enmac.net
Mon Apr 12 00:19:34 EDT 2004

On Sunday 11 April 2004 01:48 pm, Pierre Sahores wrote:
> Hi Jacque, Alejandro,
>
> Jacque is true, Alejandro : The Rev and MC registrations are n't
> running in the same way : you have no chance to get your registred
> authentification key filled successfully in the MC IDE if only one
> letter is not in the right case. The MC registration code take care
> about the first, the second and the third lines of your registration
> invoice (a name, an organisation, a keycode number).
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Best, Pierre

Thanks, Pierre. But still no luck. I even played a bit with the
uppercase-lowercase posssibilities, and, in the end, I even copy-pasted my
own user name, company name and MetaCard unlock code from my reply-to order
message from Heather Nagey, no results. If I restore the original unlicensed
MetaCard 2.5 and type those data, voila! it is registered again... BUT...
could be the issue that I have a K-12 license? when I unlock the original MC
2.5, I have to fill in the registration fields my name, company name, key
code AND number of copies in order to have it unlocked...