Problem unlocking MC with MC_IDE

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Sun Apr 11 21:48:45 EDT 2004

Hi Jacque, Alejandro,

Jacque is true, Alejandro : The Rev and MC registrations are n't
running in the same way : you have no chance to get your registred
authentification key filled successfully in the MC IDE if only one
letter is not in the right case. The MC registration code take care
about the first, the second and the third lines of your registration
invoice (a name, an organisation, a keycode number).

Hope this helps,

Best, Pierre