Problem unlocking MC with MC_IDE

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Apr 12 00:47:45 EDT 2004

Alejandro,

I think you're right that you need to enter the number of copies. I know
that's what I needed when I purchased an older copy of MC when I was with
another company. The problem of course is that in the "new" MC IDE, there's
no way to enter the number of copies.

Richard, do you recall if the number of copies is a factor in the
serialization?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com