No subject

Thu Oct 16 04:16:34 EDT 2003

What happens to existing MetaCard customers?

Existing customers will get a free upgrade to Revolution with their next
subscription renewal. We strongly recommend everyone to upgrade to
Revolution. However, for those existing MetaCard customers that want
to continue to use the MetaCard tools, we will arrange an outside group
of volunteer developers to maintain the existing MetaCard user interface
so that they may do so.

Unfortunatly it seems that it's currently not possible to renew a
subscription online. I assume if you contact Heather she will help you out
though.

Regards

Monte