MPG offset on win?

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sat May 17 07:21:00 EDT 2003

Hi MC-folks,

has anybody encountered this strange phenomenon?

I created a slideshow for windows and 2 of my customers told me that
1 mpg-video-file did not play at the center of the card/stack, which i
definitively scripted :-)
All other files are positioned correctly.

These files (i saw the screenshots) were actually located at 0,0 of the
topleft of the screen.

And of course they played fine on my pc with/without Quicktime...

Any comments and/or hints are very welcome...

Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend.

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de